ALLEN EDMONDS CHANDLER CHUKKA BOOT - ANTIQUE HICKORY
The desert boot has a rich history that includes everything from service with British troops during WWII to a leading role in the closets of Hollywood A-listers and tastemakers of the 1960s. Our latest style captures that unique combination of dependable utility and undeniable cool with a classic ankle-height design that’s handcrafted in Port Washington, Wisconsin.
- Lace-up, chukka boot
- Everyday essential that can be dressed up or down
- Relaxed fit: Slightly roomier feel
- 360º bench welt construction for durability and stability
- Leather lined interior
- Dainite rubber soles provide reliable traction while picking up less dirt
- CustomCork™ insoles that will mold to the unique shape of your foot
- Handcrafted in Port Washington, Wisconsin with imported materials
- Premium, finely napped suede or Italian calfskin leather uppers
- Can be recrafted by our experts
- Built on our 1757 footwear last
If you’d like to order a wider or narrow fit, or looking for a different colour or style, please give us a call. We're here to help!
Call us at + 1 416 366 7346