ALLEN EDMONDS FREEPORT WEATHERPROOF BOOT - NATURAL
When the weather isn't pulling any punches, your footwear shouldn't either. Every aspect of this rugged staple is built to stand up to the elements. The moccasin-toe uppers are inspired by classic outdoor boots and are handcrafted in sturdy, waterproof Chromexcel leather. Our storm welt construction seals off the interior from moisture and a watertight membrane provides an added level of protection. Finally, extra deep lug soles ensure you have all the surefooted traction you need to confidently tackle rain, sleet, snow and whatever else the forecast throws at you.
- Lace-up, moccasin-toe boot
- Rugged essential for everyday wear
- Relaxed fit: Slightly roomier feel
- 360º storm welt, weatherproof construction with sealed seams that keep moisture out
- Leather lining with a waterproof membrane
- Lightweight rubber lug soles provide comfortable traction
- Handcrafted in Port Washington, Wisconsin with imported materials
- Waterproof Chromexcel leather uppers from Horween® tannery that dry soft and age beautifully
- Can be recrafted by our experts
- Built on our 1757 footwear last
If you’d like to order a wider or narrow fit, or looking for a different colour or style, please give us a call. We're here to help!
Call us at + 1 416 366 7346